How To Redact PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are some free offline software tools that can help redact PDF documents with watermarks feature?
Step 1. Open the PDF or Word document in Microsoft word. Step 2. Go to the "Page Layout" or “Design” tab in the top level menu bar. Step 3. Locate "Page Background" option, and click on the "Watermark" option from it. Step 4. "Watermark" window pops up. Click on "Remove Watermark" option. Step 5. If "Remove Watermark" option does not work, simply double click on the header area of the document. Select your watermark and press delete.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Redact PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Redact PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Redact PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Redact PDF: All You Need to Know
This is not only a security concern, it prevents you from sharing the document at all. With any tool, the first way to do a quick and dirty check is to open the document in a text editor or text-to-speech application and test. If you like to have an image of the document alongside, then make that available separately by using a plain text-editing program like GIMP or The GIMP (Linux). You have no option here, however, to do the manual checks you'd like in a text-editor, since these are done by the PDF software itself. On the other hand, if you have the full document opened in a PDF editor, you can check for hidden watermarks by entering its URL (see Figure 10) when an open PDF is invoked. Figure 11. Watermarks in PDFs: entering the URL in an empty URL box lets you open the PDF in your browser. If.