How To Redact PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you redact in Nuance PDF?
Kofax Power PDF allows you to take a simple password approach to manage your PDF security. Just follow the steps. First you need to open the PDF you want to protect. Then select “Search and Redact” under the “Security” tool group on the home Ribbon. After that choose whether you want to find a single word or phrase, multiple words or phrases, or if you’d like to search for a pattern, such as a phone number or e-mail address. Enter the search term or pattern and click “Search”. Results of the search will be displayed, and you can select which of those results you’d like to Mark for complete the permanent redaction, And finally, click “Apply Redactions”. Hope it helps.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Redact PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Redact PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Redact PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Redact PDF: All You Need to Know