How To Redact PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I black out text in a PDF for free?
Step 1. Import Your PDF Launch PDFelement and then click on the "Open File" button on the Home page. You can then browse your local files and import them into the program. Step 2. Hide Text in PDF Click on the "Protect" tab and select "Mark for Redaction". Then go to the page where you want to hide text and select the text. You can also use the "Search & Redact" option to search for a particular word and hide it on all pages at once. Step 3. Edit Redaction Mark Properties Right-click on the redaction area and select "Properties". The properties will open on the right side of the screen. Here you can change the filling color. The next option is to add overlay text. You can write custom text and change its color, position, style, and even orientation. Once you have hidden the text, you can click on the "Apply Redactions" button in the same upper tab. Thanks for scrolling... Always upvote if you like!
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Redact PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Redact PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Redact PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Redact PDF: All You Need to Know
Follow me: CobraCobra.