How To Redact PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Can the bribe-for-pardon scheme uncovered today act as a poison pill against future Trump presidential pardons?
No. Furthermore, Trump’s pardons have been far fewer, and often far more reasonable, than those of, say, Barack Obama or Bill Clinton. Donald Trump has pardoned 28 and commuted 16 people’s sentences. Obama Pardoned 212 (two-thirds of his pardons he issued in the last year, after the elections were over) and commuted 1,715 sentences (again, the vast majority done after the election was over). In 2017, he pardoned Chelsea Manning, the dipshit who sent documents to wikileaks concerning the war in Iraq and Afghanistan that had NAMES OF LOCAL SOURCES AND INTERPRETERS IN THEM. Manning, unlike Snowden, got people killed, and why? Because she was angry that the Army didn’t think highly of her? What absurdity. He also pardoned a member of the terrorist organization FALN, among the usual slate of ideological pardons that he threw around. Don’t worry though; George W. Bush commuted 11 sentences and pardoned a whopping 189 people, and didn’t wait to pardon or commute until the elections were over, because he wasn’t a partisan hack. If you’re bored, Bill Clinton had a NUMBER of terrible pardon decisions, including the Rich’s (a pair of democratic donors who were fugitives from justice), Patti Hearst and the Weathermen, and more. So, the idea that Donald Trump has done something out of the ordinary is patently dishonest. Unless something changes in the next three weeks, he’ll be the modern president who used the pardon and commutation the least.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Redact PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Redact PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Redact PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Redact PDF: All You Need to Know
It does not change the fact that Donald Trump can’t seem to stop making dumb decisions.