How To Redact PDF online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Redact Text In PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Redact Text In PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Redact Text In PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
- Redact & review PDFs online
- Convert files to and from PDFs
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Video instructions - Redact Text In PDF
Instructions and Help about Redact Text in PDF
Hello today we're going to be looking at reduction within PDF Docs and the different ways that you can do that so there is a protect ribbon with in PDF Docs and there are a number of different options here and we'll just have a look at the way that we can go about the different types of redaction so first off we can use the mark area tool this is great for redaction if we know the area that we want to adapt so we can just draw over it and select an area so that starts the reduction process so if I hover over it there we can see what it looks like once it'll be redacted and then when I move the cursor away I can also see what text is under there I can also resize this if I needed to using the little points there so to do what action is two-stage process so we've started it there by selecting the area the next is to apply that reduction and permanently remove the text layer to do this we get a warning just saying I'm sure because this cannot be undone so it's always worthwhile saving as a copy when you first start this just to make sure you're not over writing the original source document so there we go press yes and what happens is PDF Docs takes the text layer out applies the black redaction and then closes and reopens the document so now we can see I'll hover over this there's no tax coming up there and just confirm that let's just copy the text and see if there's anything that shows up between clusters and non-clustered I just pasted out there and we can clearly see that clustered non-clustered there is...