How To Redact PDF online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
How To Redact Something In PDF in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on How To Redact Something In PDF, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn How To Redact Something In PDF, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
- Redact & review PDFs online
- Convert files to and from PDFs
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Video instructions - How To Redact Something In PDF
Instructions and Help about How to Redact Something in PDF
Hello today we're going to be looking at reduction within PDF Docs and the different ways that you can do that so there is a protect ribbon with in PDF Docs and there are a number of different options here and we'll just have a look at the way that we can go about the different types of redaction so first off we can use the mark area tool this is great for redaction if we know the area that we want to adapt so we can just draw over it and select an area so that starts the reduction process so if I hover over it there we can see what it looks like once it'll be redacted and then when I move the cursor away I can also see what text is under there I can also resize this if I needed to using the little points there so to do what action is two-stage process so we've started it there by selecting the area the next is to apply that reduction and permanently remove the text layer to do this we get a warning just saying I'm sure because this cannot be undone so it's always worthwhile saving as a copy when you first start this just to make sure you're not over writing the original source document so there we go press yes and what happens is PDF Docs takes the text layer out applies the black redaction and then closes and reopens the document so now we can see I'll hover over this there's no tax coming up there and just confirm that let's just copy the text and see if there's anything that shows up between clusters and non-clustered I just pasted out there and we can clearly see that clustered non-clustered there is...