How To how do you black out text in a PDF?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
How Do You Black Out Text In A PDF? in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on How Do You Black Out Text In A PDF?, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn How Do You Black Out Text In A PDF?, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
How Do You Black Out Text In A PDF?: What You Should Know
This opens the Rectangle Toolbox.4. Double-click the area you want to black out. The toolbox will expand and the color will change. You can press the F5 key to close out.5. Double-click the area you want to mark or redact.6 and 7. Press the F6 key to exit out and re-open the toolbox.8. Press and hold in the highlighted area to bring up a dialog box.9. Select Redact or Draw Box.10. Click on the black box or mark, and then press F6 to close out and re-open the toolbox. How to black out text in PDF file — Acrobat It's much like Adobe's online service, but in a more traditional fashion.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.